Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


I am twice blessed in my life when it comes to fathers. First off my dad is pretty dang awesome. He is always calling to see how I am doing and is very willing to help me out with my kids whenever I need. He is kind and thoughtful and all I could ask for in a dad. Not only do I get to have an awesome father but the father of my kids isn't half bad either. He lets me boss him around and is always there when I need him. I think the kids think he is pretty great too. Here is some of the things they made him for Father's Day.


Translation:
To Dad

I love you very much and thank you for doing everything you did for me and I really wanted shrimp when we went to a store and you did not but I still love you and happy Father's Day - Spell Happy.

from Mariah



This is an award Hayley made for him. It really is true.

No comments: