Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
blogging again
I am going to start blogging again! Last night I was in bed racking my brain trying to remember something. I went to my blog and I had posted about it! It was in that moment I realized I need my blog. I need it so I can remember my life. I need it so when I'm old and grey I don't have to sit down and try to write my life history. Since I can't remember what I did last week, let alone 20 years ago, this is a necessity. I may go back and do some back blogging. Who knows. I'll just start from today and see how I do. Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun to see you pop up in my feed this morning! I hear ya - that's why I keep trying to blog. A little here and a little there. :)
Post a Comment