Thursday, February 22, 2007

I guess I should write something


I think the purpose of a blog spot is to post blogs. My dear friend Haylie has told me this and has encouraged me to post again. I guess it is pretty dumb to have a blog that sits unused. I guess I just don't have anyting that exciting to say. My life lately consists of the same old. Unless you count Gabriel's new diaper rash. That is something new. And might I add, very painfull looking. I have talked to the doctor and am giving him three soaks a day in the tub followed by air dry time and finally followed up by good old Nystatin ointment. I really hope it gets better soon. There is noting worse that having your baby gasping while having his diaper changed. Anyway, I guess I should have titled this post "the rash" but I didn't. Hopefully something else worth while will happen and I can post something more interesting for you all to read. (I like to pretend I have a lot of readers). Have a great day and may all of your bums be rash free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you cross a four leaf clover with poison ivy, would you get a rash of good luck?

Anonymous said...

No worries about my bum.