Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Friday, December 14, 2007
surgery is no fun
Some of you may be wondering how I have found so much time to blog today. That is because I am up at Primary Children's Medical Center with Hayley. She is having surgery today. She has reflux from her bladder to her kidneys and the doctors thought it was high time they repair it. They tried two separate times to repair with a more non-evasive procedure called deflux. This procedure worked on the left side, the right side is a little more stubborn. So today she had what is called a "urethral re-implant for vesicureteral reflux". She is in recovery right now. She is doing well. The doctor says the surgery went really good. I hope that it works this time. It has been a long road for Hayley in dealing with this. She is really glad to have the surgery behind her. I am glad they gave us some Lortab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Get better soon Hayley!
poor girl! Hope you feel better Hayley!
hospitals=yuck
Hey Holly, sorry this is belated but I hope Haley is doing better. We miss you guys and hope we will get a chance to see y'all soon, the wedding was a great chance to get together but it just didn't satisfy.
love y'all!
Post a Comment