Friday, March 14, 2008

We're off to the Promised Land


Tonight we are having an overnighter at Camp Zarahemla. My dad is the stake scheduler for the property and reserved our family a night. I had not yet told the kids where we were going. This is how the conversation went between Mariah and I.

Mommy: Guess where we are going tonight Mariah?
Mariah: Where
Mommy: We're going to spend the night at Zarahemla!
Mariah: Thinking...
Mariah: Are we going to take our Liahona?

It's moments like these that I want to jump for joy and exclaim "They really are listening!"

Hooray.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Mariah!

I will miss you. I hope you don't get snowed on.

Cleverly Triple said...

so cute! janie showed me ur cute blog. i hope it's ok i added u to my friends list. :)

Lyndzee said...

Adorable. I am in primary and those moments make all of the craziness worth it.

Joy said...

Holly, I hear you are trying to get a hold of me? My email is zacandjoy@hotmail.com

Nan said...

Holly,
I just found you on Alisa's site. I guess Britt has known about your blog for a while. Scott emails him all the time. But he never told me. It's been fun to see how your life is going up there. I feel bad we haven't been able to stay in touch. I just thought I would let you know, we have a blog now also: www.thebartonshaveablog.blogspot.com. Do you mind if I add a link to your site on my page?