
Scott's Lagoon day always seems to fall on a day that we are in school. I guess I can count this as a blessing. I don't have to spend all day on my feet in 90 degree weather with five kids. We headed up yesterday as soon as the kids got out of school and met up with Grandma Judy, Grandpa, Lisa, Dallas and Mikayla. We headed straight for Rattlesnake Rapids so that we could stay cool the rest of the night. We all got soaked (except for Grandma, Gabe and Mariah who didn't ride) but no one seemed to mind. After this we ate dinner as fast as we could so that we could go on more rides. Lisa and I took the older kids while Scott, Grandma and Grandpa took the little kids. The nice thing about being a little kid is that you get to go on lots more rides. The big kids spent most of the time waiting in line. Their favorite ride was Wicked. I will agree it was fun. Although I must be getting old because it gave me a huge headache. The best part of the whole night was when Grandpa took the kids on the Sky Scraper and Lisa and I went by ourselves on the Rocket. I haven't screamed and laughed so hard in a long time. It was the best kind of visit to make to lagoon, short and sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment