I have a good friend who is at my house quite often. She has a little girl who plays with Jaden when they come over. I'll call her K. The other day she brought some of my kids Christmas letters. I thought I would share them with you.
Dear Jaden,
You are one of my best friends. I like playing with you more than Hayley and Mariah. I don't even play with Mariah because she plays with C and I want to play with you not them form your friend K. Merry Christmas.
Dear Hayley,
Merry Christmas
You are my friend even though I play with Jaden a lot. I just like playing with him a lot.
From your friend K.
Dear Mariah,
Merry Christmas.
I'm sorry I don't play with you a lot but you are still my friend.
I just like to play with Jaden a lot and sometimes Hayley.
From K.
Dear Bella,
Merry Christmas
Thank you for playing with J.
J likes playing cars with you.
From K and J.
Merry Christmas
Do you see a theme here?
1 comment:
oh!
i'm so glad you recorded those letters!
i thought they were so funny!
does s know?
Post a Comment