Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend


Memorial Day Weekend Highlights:
-Turner's Cabin for two days
-Rainy rainy rainy
-Scott went on a wildlife hunt with his camera, shot himself a couple of moose.
-Bella looooves to play with Lisa's dog Kobie (poor Kobie)
-Arts and crafts and puzzles. The cabin makes us crafty.
-ATV's+rain=good ridin'. No dust.
-Left over snow. Score.
-The hammock on the deck makes a great swing when it's raining out back.
-Bella also loves Meg. I can't believe Meg let her hold her.
-Jaden and Dallas cuddling. They love to cozy up and play nintendo.



-Gabe loves to throw rocks in the water. I am surprised he didn't fill up the whole pond with them.



-When it wasn't raining Bella was swinging.



On Monday we went up to Taintor's cabin. Despite the cool weather we had great visit with family and a super nummy dinner. I am glad we had a rope to keep Gabe out of the river. He was not fond of the rope.

No comments: