Friday, July 31, 2009

8 is GREAT

Eight eight, eight is great, eight is the number we do not hate!!!

Mariah is eight years old. Horray for Mariah. She wanted pancakes for breakfast so that's what she got. I usually tell a bit about the birthday child on their special day. Today I think I'll do a little something I liked to do when I was a kid.

Some things about Mariah
M is for her monster cheeks (ok so maybe they're not so "monsterish" now but when she was born, oh yeah, monster cheeks.
A is for her adorable smile. She hardly ever takes it off.
R is for her rad bad moves. You should see this girl at Tae Kwon Do. Ki-yah!!
I is for her interesting interests. She likes pirates and monkeys. Aaarrrrg!
A is for her amazing giggles. Just push the button on her tummy. It goes for hours.
H is for heaven where she came from. It is really true. She is my crazy monkey pirate angel girl.

I love you Mariah. Happy Birthday.

No comments: