Thursday, October 29, 2009

11 years old

11 years old. Dang. Time flies when you're having fun I suppose. What a great kid I have. Indeed. He's smart, funny, silly, helpful, tenderhearted, and yadda yadda yadda I really could go on forever. He is in a word, superb.

To celebrate his sheer awesomeness we began the day with heart shaped waffles. What 11 year old boy doesn't like heart shaped waffles on his birthday? Really it's the only waffle maker we have, so he was nice and ate them anyway.

That night we met Scott's family at Tepanyaki for dinner. Yum yum. He was showered with legos and starwars stuff and lego star wars stuff. 11 year old bliss. When we got home there was a shiny new bike waiting for Jaden. Yeah. We're partying with the Taintors on Halloween. There's nothing better than dragging out your birthday. Happy Birthday Jaden.


No comments: