
We had a great time celebrating Easter this year. Friday we went over to my mom's and colored easter eggs. My dad then hid them in the yard along with some candy filled eggs. The kids had a blast looking for all the eggs. It took them all of five minutes to find them all. My mom tried to make it more interesting by making them take six paces in between picking up eggs. She wanted it to last longer. She thinks we should have said ten paces.
I had to show this picture of Gabriel, Eliabeth and Kaleb. It was a whole family affair on Friday so we had all the babies together. I know Gabe is huge but next to Elizabeth he's gigantic. I was worried he was going to eat her.
Saturday we got haircuts (I know, nothing to do with Easter) and then we went to my in-laws to color eggs. We did these really cool swirly kind. I think I had more fun than the kids. Aren't they purty? My mother-in-law laughed at me for taking this picture.
On Saturday night I thought I would start a new tradition in our family. I got the idea from my adorable friend Mindy. We had my brother Adam and his family over for a genuine Jeruselum dinner. We sat on the floor lounging on pillows while we ate various foods that Jesus may have eaten. It was really fun and delicious.
Then on Sunday we went back to my in-laws for a very delicious dinner. Grandma and Grandpa Hilton and Lisa were there too. After we ate the kids had a great time doing another easter egg hunt. Judy had given each kid a specific color of egg to find so it made it a lot easier to be fair. When the older kids were done they helped the little ones find their eggs too.
This is the last picture, I promise. Aren't my kids adorable. I think so.
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I love the pictures of them in the morning. They look a little hammered. Pretty sweet! I want some candy, save some for me!
I also love the Easter morning pictures. Must have been quite the celebration the night before!
That's how they look every morning. I think they're pretty active sleepers. I would never share a bed with them. All except for Gabe. He sleeps as still as a stone.
Holly I found your blog through Adam's. Your family is so cute. I loved reading it. I am addicted to blogging and I keep finding more and more family that have blogs. I really loved your digital scrapbooking I am going to have to look into that. Well just wanted to say Hi.
Post a Comment