Hayley, as many people know, is quite an actress. So what better outlet for out little drama queen than the theatre. She tried out for the West Jordan Children's Theatre's production of Rumplestiltskin and got a part!! She does not technically have lines in the script but still manages to steal the show. The play started this week and it has been so fun to see her enthusiasm. It is all she can do not to wave while on the stage. She being up there with the other actors. Tonight and tomorrow are the final nights of the performance. If you want to go and see a great play with you kids, this is one to see. It is at the Sugar Factor Play House at 7:30. Tickets are on sell at Macy's or at the door. Come and enjoy!! She loves an audience.
Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Friday, April 27, 2007
my little thespian
Hayley, as many people know, is quite an actress. So what better outlet for out little drama queen than the theatre. She tried out for the West Jordan Children's Theatre's production of Rumplestiltskin and got a part!! She does not technically have lines in the script but still manages to steal the show. The play started this week and it has been so fun to see her enthusiasm. It is all she can do not to wave while on the stage. She being up there with the other actors. Tonight and tomorrow are the final nights of the performance. If you want to go and see a great play with you kids, this is one to see. It is at the Sugar Factor Play House at 7:30. Tickets are on sell at Macy's or at the door. Come and enjoy!! She loves an audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! She's famous! Hayley, can I have your autograph? I'm sorry I didn't get to go see your performance. I'm just lazy. I'm so proud of you though! Keep up the good work!!!
Post a Comment