Tuesday, April 3, 2007

It's a Miracle

I have found something that makes my life easier. It is a small miracle when this happens. It is called Children's Miracle Music. I have only used it twice but I already have testimony of it. IT IS TRUE!!!! Last night my kids helped clean up, got their PJ's on, put their dirty clothes in the hamper (miracle), and said their prayers without one peep from me. This morning was even better. My toy room is clean, the kids got dressed, made their beds, ate breakfast, put their bowl in the dishwasher, did their hair (with a little help from me) brushed their teeth, and we even had time for scripture study. They were dancing around and laughing the whole time. If any of you know Hayley you know that this is a miracle. I have to prod her from wake-up time to going out the door. This morning I didn't have to give her one reminder. Everyone with little kids needs to get this. I wish I had thought of it myself. Then I could be rich and have well behaved children. Buy it, try it, love it!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I buy? Where do I buy? Can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, this thing has been great. The trick is we have to cart the CD player around the house so they can hear the tunes, or crank the volume. Anyway, it has been great seeing the kids motivated to move without nagging! What a smart woman I married!