Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Gabe and Caleb
Gabe really likes his cousin Caleb. He loves him so much in fact he tries to put him in his mouth. Come to think of it he likes to put most things in his mouth but mostly Caleb. This was yesterday at Adam and Danielle's house. Caleb was a little bit tired. Usually he is a little more understanding of being chewed on.
Gabe is almost crawling. He is still trying to figure it out. When there is something he really wants to get to he tries really hard. I thought that being with Caleb would be a good time to practice his moves. He really wanted to get to him. As you can see from the prior clip I think he wanted to chew on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehe heehehe. He's so cute! Poor Caleb. He's like, "what in the world?" Maybe you should have placed Gabe's binky next to Caleb too. He would've run over.
Post a Comment