Thursday, June 14, 2007

I've been a slacker

It isn't that I haven't had anything to blog about, I have just been lazy. Things happen and I say to myself, "I must blog about that!", and then I forget. My life really has been quite busy. We went to Park City with my family for a week. We had 20 people in one condo. Four beds and 20 people. Granted 12 of them were 12 and under, but still. It actually was not as bad as I was anticipating. We had a lot of fun together. We went to the oulets, went swimming and stayed up way to late watching movies and playing games. They have great hot tubs up there. It was a good thing too because halfway through the week it got freezing cold.

Don't these guys make the cutest little family. I really love Janie and Ryan and Elizabeth. Really really really.

Bella loved going down to the pools. We had to watch her like a hawk. She would all of a sudden decide to go find Jaden or climb on top of the rocks. She is very slippery.

My dad is so adorable. I really like hanging out with him. He is an awesome Grandpa. This is also Gabe's first time swimming. He LOVED it. He especially liked playing in the waterfalls.


Mystery and Hayley. Aunt Mystery to be exact. They had a blast hanging out together.

While we were up there we put Gabe in his walker to keep him happy. He went crazy. He was running all over the place. He had never done that before and I think he liked that he could get to people he wanted i.e. Me. When we got home we put him in it again and he tore through the house. Can you tell what is coming next? Yep, he went down the stairs. Luckily we have three little stairs and then a landing before the big drop. Still he now has a big scab on his nose from landing right on it. It was so sad. I have never heard him cry like that. I knew he was seriously hurting when he wouldn't nurse. He is doing fine now and the walker has been put away. He needs to learn to crawl anyway and now that he knows what it feels like to move forward I think he has the motivation.
Well I think that enough of me writing. I promise to not let myself go this long between blogs. I hope this makes you happy Haylie.

No comments: