Friday, November 16, 2007

cooking and climbing


There has been a lot going on at my house lately. Gabe really likes to explore the world around him. One of his favorite things to do is to empty my cupboards. He can't hurt any of it so I gave him a spoon to bang on the pots. I left the room and when I came back Bella had joined in the fun. She had gotten some more cooking tools for them to use and was making a full on meal. I love it when my kids pretend play. I especially love it when they do it together.







A couple of days ago I was working on my computer with my back to the kitchen. I heard a chair banging back and forth and took a minute to check who was banging the chair. When I finally turned around I saw that Gabe was standing on the chair. I automatically asked who had put him on the chair. Everyone denied it of course and I scolded all the kids about safety regarding Gabe. I then put Gabe on the floor only to watch him climb right back up on the chair. I apologized to my kids and got my camera. I am really in for a world of trouble.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Looks like they make a pretty good team!

Mindy said...

I can't even imagine Amari doing something like that! I am lucky and you are not. . . hee hee!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARe SO in a world of trouble. Cute. I would like to put my order in for some "hot" salad.

Anonymous said...

Wow it only seems like yesterday when you and Adam were into the cupboard playing with all the bowls and any thing else you both could find, it did save us a lot on toys. It’s strange to see you with kids and not just one or two, but FIVE… you are amazing and I’m so blessed to have such beautiful grandchildren and also spunky one’s to boot. MOM