Monday, November 26, 2007

oh man I am stuffed

These words sum up my weekend perfectly. It was cram packed with food, food and fun. We mustn't forget the fun. Let me first start by saying that Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite meal of all time. Mostly it's just the turkey and cranberry sauce and the stuffing oh and the sweet potatoes and the potatoes and the gravy and we mustn't forget the rolls and pie. So Thursday was Thanksgiving #1 at Grandma Hilton's (Scott's Grandma's). Very very good food and great family togetherness. Come on big sigh for that one. Awwwww. Usually there are 45 at Grandma's for Thanksgiving so with only 18 this year it was might cozy. Seven of those were my family. Wow, I have a lot of kids. Moving right along. Friday Thanksgiving #2 at my parents house. My whole family was there minus Benjamin who had a cold. It was very very good food. I just wanted to personally thank Ryan for the very sinful sweet potatoes. Also my mom's stuffing was as good as always. Now after two dinners you would think our weekend would be complete. Oh no. Not so. Saturday my in-laws hosted a U of U vs. "that team down south" football party. It was an incredible game with a most unfortunate outcome. Moment of silence. Ok. I'm completely over it. It's just a game. We then went to see the movie Enchanted. Very cute movie. I would recommend it to a friend. I may buy it. Now that these weekend is done I think I will go let my pants out and head to the gym. Good times though, good times. Here are some of my favorite pics. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at all your pictures. I think I'll go have some leftover turkey now. MMMMmmmm. Turkey.

Brianna said...

"that team down south?" Haven't heard of that one before... :P

Mindy said...

Holly - I love reading our blogs. You are so funny, and they always make me smile . . . or laugh out loud! You are so very cool.