Thursday, November 1, 2007

may the force be with you









Here are some more of my favorite Halloween pics. We had many activites this year. Bella had a joy school party, the older kids had a parade at their school, all the kids went to the tae kwon do school for a party, and we went trick or treating. I think I need to take a nap. Side note: I am getting comments saying I did a good job with Gabe's costume. I did not make this one. I wish I had. I got it online. I made the jedi's with some major help from my friend Shalynn. My mom made Hayley's Leia costume. I can't take all the credit.

4 comments:

sandals said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Those costumes are ADORABLE!!! You did a FANTASTIC job! My favorite is Yoda. I love Yoda! Your kids are so dang cute! Thanks for sharing!

Joy said...

My kids are going to drool with envy when they see these pics. Maybe next year we will go with a star wars theme. They all looked great. Did you make those yourself?

Mindy said...

Cute! Gabe looks as big as Bella!

Daniel B. said...

These are the most excellent costumes...ever.