So a couple of months ago I went through our toy room and got rid of a lot of toys. In case you don't have kids and are not aware, toys breed. So I was getting rid of some of the older and also more annoying toys. One of these toys is a game called "gone fishing".
I had gathered the toys and they were sitting in a bag in the garage. I hadn't taken them to the D.I. yet since this would require that I run an errand. Gabe walked by the bag the other day. The game was sticking out and it caught his attention. Before I could distract him he had grabbed the game and was carrying it in the house. Now it is his favorite thing to play with. Lucky toy. It will live to see another day.
1 comment:
that was the funniest video! it gave ryan and i the giggles! he does have the cutest little smile!
Post a Comment