Tonight was the school carnival. Scott wasn't feeling well so he stayed home with Gabe and I took the kids over. Despite the 90 degree temperatures it was not that bad. The carnival consists of seven or eight of those gigantic blow up toys. It also had a few games but we steered clear of those.
After trying to figure out how many tickets each ride took and how many tickets a dollar bought I relented and bought each kid an unlimited ride wrist band. They had a blast. Jaden did a great job of keeping track of Bella for me. I also took Jonathan over with us. When I had to run home for a minute he watched Mariah. Both boys did a great job of tending their charge.
Sweaty red faced kids is a sign that great fun has been had. I never knew where all five kids were at any given moment. The most I could locate was 4. Every once and a while I would spot Jaden hand in hand with Bella heading to the next ride. He was very good at helping her get her shoes back on after each ride. He didn't complain and Bella loved it. He said he only lost her once or twice. She was fast.
They had a rock wall but no one wanted to wait in line for it but Hayley. She did awesome. By the time Jaden decided to do it the line had been closed.
It was a lot of money to spend to jump and slide on gigantic toys but at least it was for a good cause and the kids had a blast.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a fun time! I think I would be a basket case to take my kids with out the hubby! Brave Lady!
Post a Comment