I have noticed a lot of people getting tagged lately. I was happy to not be involved. Thanks Kristen.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Lost
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8
3. Glenn Beck
4. I don't
5. really
6. watch
7. anything
8. else.
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Tiburon
2. Cafe Rio
3. Thai Siam
4. The Mandarin
5. The Cheesecake Factory
6. India House
7. Tepanyaki
8. California Pizza Kitchen
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. I got out of bed
2. I showered
3. Got dressed and yada yada yada
4. Attended "Savior of the World"
5. Picked my kids up from Mindy's house
6. Served cereal for dinner
7. Bathed the kids
8. Went to Red Robin with Mindy, Shalynn & Haylie for a last minute girls night.
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas Kick-off at my in-laws house
3. Hayley's Birthday
4. The month of December
5. Christmas
6. Kids going off track
7. Going to see Santa
8. Going to San Diego the week after Christmas
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. A maid
2. A chef
3. A laundress
4. A steam cleaner
5. New carpet
6. More space
7. Love at home
8. Obedient children
8 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
1. Lyndzee Durham (good reason to blog cuz)
2. Havala Burton
3. Janie Rogers
4. Mary Cleverly
5. Haylie Bowler (Maybe since "Rita" is AWOL this will give you something to blog about)
6. Adam Taintor (make Danielle do it if you must)
7. Mindy Brown ( I know you won't do it but 8 people is a lot to list)
8. Nan Barton
1 comment:
How do you know I won't do it? Okay. I probably won't. But mostly because I have no idea what getting "Tagged" is. Enlighten me.
ps Why didn't you put the Twilight movie on your looking forward to list???
Post a Comment