Thursday, November 20, 2008

girlfriend, meet starwars

Bella had a friend over today. Her name is Reagan. Anyone who knows Bella knows she is girly. Reagan makes Bella look like a tom boy. Example: Reagan showed up to my house today with her hair all done, blue eye shadow, sparkly lips, and fancy silver shoes. She also had a bag filled with her "jewelry". Bella likes all that girly stuff but what she REALLY loves is Star Wars.

Now that I have set the stage let me tell you about the "play".

Reagan: "Bella let's play "girlfriend-boyfriend".

Bella: "OK"

Reagan: "You can be the boy."

Bella: "OK but I get to be your "Master".

Reagan: "What? No, you tell me I'm pretty."

Bella: "Ok. Lets go visit Master Yoda and Master Kenobe."

Reagan: "What?"

Bella: "And then we'll have a battle with our light sabers!"

At this point I was laughing so hard I did not hear the rest. What made me laugh the hardest is that Bella was totally agreeing to everything Reagan suggested and then doing her own thing. Kind of tells you the type of kid she is.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

She is so funny.

Unknown said...

oh man--
that makes me laugh. i'm so glad you wrote about this. she truly is a princess leah.
did you notice how beautiful and grown-up she looks in that photo?
what happened to my baby-bella?

Nan said...

I love this post. My Rachel has a friend that is just as strong-willed as her. It is interesting to see the two of them play together, because they actually get along pretty well, even though they each want to do things their own way. I wanted you to know, I got your tag, and I just posted it on our blog.

Jen Hilton said...

I think Halloween made a bigger impression than you might have thought.