Saturday, April 4, 2009

butt paste vs. dinosaur


Gabe is 2. That is really all I should have to say right? That along with the pictures speaks volumes. However for my posterity I shall expound. There is this cream we use for diaper rash. It's called Penaten Creme. We keep it tucked away in the back of the changing table drawer. I haven't had to use it for quite a while and I almost forgot we had it. It is also where I keep Gabe's lotion. Every time he has a bath we get out the lotion and lather him up. He loves to put it on his cheeks. I think he may have been looking for lotion and instead found something much more fun to play with. And what better to do with a new found cream than to spread it all over yourself. I mean, that's what Mom does right? I'm just trying to think like 2 year old. And why keep all that creamy goodness to yourself? Why not share the fun with your toy dinosaur. And hey, why not a little on the carpet. Oooh look! It makes great pictures if you spread it on the walls! Who knows what else he would have found to spread it on if Mariah hadn't sounded the alarm. Thanks Mariah. Although, he couldn't have spread it too much farther since he had already emptied the whole tin. Does anyone know how to get Penaten cream off of a fabric dinosaur? If you do please pass it along.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

me laughing so hard right now :)
gabe is funny!

Cleverly Triple said...

LOL!!! Love for Penaten Creme must run in the family.