Friday, April 3, 2009

four girls two boys.


A boy would have evened us right up. Nice and tidy. He could have worn Gabe's old clothes, same season. He could have shared a room with Gabe. Super slick. However, the Turners do not roll that way. We're unbalanced and this proves it. This is one reason I was not surprised one bit when the doctor pointed out the girly parts on our ultrasound. I knew it was a girl before I even got pregnant. In fact I knew it would be a girl before we had even decided to have another one. I am glad we're having a girl. For one thing, I hate to be wrong. And I don't know what we would name a boy. Naming Gabe was painstaking. I think naming this baby will be fun. Scott things we should name her Tina or Paige. He doesn't get to pick.

Before the kids got home from school I went and bought pink balloons to put around the house. I also had the ultrasound video playing when they walked in the door. Hayley squealed, Jaden groaned and Mariah told me we now have to have two more boys. I told Isabella before the kids got home and she just acted silly. Gabe has no idea what's coming his way.

So it'll be four girls and two boys for the Turners. Unbalanced suits us just fine.

4 comments:

sandals said...

Love the idea of filming kids reactions! Very cute indeed! Of course, I think girls are the best since I don't know the difference! Congrats again!

Kristen said...

Congrats on the girl! Your kid's reactions are great. :)

Kaydee and the boys said...

HOORAY!!! Oh man, I'm so excited for you all. It's a good thing your having another - don't stop!!- cause you make some pretty dang cute babies!

mama cow said...

Name her Molly. We find out in a month what we are having, if it is a boy Jeff want to name him William Robert so we can call him Billy Bob. UGH MEN!