It is so quiet here. I love school. Don't get me wrong, I love my children. It is just that it is so much harder for them to fight and make messes when they are at school. I love year round school. It is nice to have them home for a few weeks and then even nicer when they go back. I have I have three whole hours with just Isabella and Gabriel. I think I may even get some laundry done. The other nice thing about having my kids in school is it gets me going in the morning. As much as I love to sleep in a little it is nice to have more of a schedule. Well, I am off to tackle my house. It may even stay clean for an hour.
Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Quiet
It is so quiet here. I love school. Don't get me wrong, I love my children. It is just that it is so much harder for them to fight and make messes when they are at school. I love year round school. It is nice to have them home for a few weeks and then even nicer when they go back. I have I have three whole hours with just Isabella and Gabriel. I think I may even get some laundry done. The other nice thing about having my kids in school is it gets me going in the morning. As much as I love to sleep in a little it is nice to have more of a schedule. Well, I am off to tackle my house. It may even stay clean for an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! You smell like a flower and you look like one too! I love this picture of your kids! I think they will really love it too when they get older. So happy for you that you get a little peace and quiet during the day now. Hopefully my kids won't mess that up for you when we come over. Ha!
Post a Comment