
Haylie Bowler's sister Kaydee graduated today!! She is a super amazing artist. Now she has proof! Yeah for Kaydee!! I love her. We spent 5 crazy days in Mexico together. Haylie is lucky to have a sister like her. Now she gets to go home to her hubby. Good for him, sad for us. I wish her the best in her life and hope the all her wildest dreams will come true.
4 comments:
Way to go, Kaydee!!! That is so awesome! We'll miss seeing you around town.
That is the best picture ever.
Oh--that's my sister. I think I have a tear. I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT HER TO GO HOME TO IDAHO. It's so not fair. I think I'll sing a Poison Song now:
"don't know what you got, 'till it's goooooo-oooonnnnee". OK, I just realized that may not be a Poison song. Does anybody know that classic dirty 80's/90's rocker music song? Do you know what I'm talking about?
Post a Comment