Gabe loves to chew on my face and frankly I love it too. I know that part of the reason he does it is because he is teething. So I shouldn't be surprised that he popped a tooth through today. He has been going to town on my face lately. Much to my sadness I am afraid I am going to have to end our face chewing sessions. He now has a very sharp little object in his mouth. It is not so much fun for me anymore. I guess we'll have to find something else for him to teethe on. He's got another one coming through. At least their the bottom ones. Those uppers are a killer when you're nursing.
He is also learning to clap. When we were in D.C. last week I noticed he had started clapping. I didn't really think he knew what he was doing, so I thought I would test him. I clapped, he clapped. I about did a back flip. You would think by the fifth kid I would cease to be amazed. I have not. Every new little thing he does brings just as much joy to my heart as it did when Hayley did it. My kids thinks it's pretty great too. They tell everyone they see that Gabe can clap and they are happy to demonstrate his new ability. Who needs T.V. when you've got kids.
1 comment:
So cute! Did he do a back flip too when you did?
Post a Comment