Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Happy Happy Birthdy Haylie Dear!!!
Zipidee day and hi de ho!! It's Haylie's Bowler's birthday!! Whoo hoo!! I am so sad you are away. I think we should be partying all day long!! I hope you day is so very very nice and full of joy.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
AAAHHH! That's me! I'm old. I'm 29 again! That's when we were carefree and in Mexico skipping on the beach. We need to go do that again. Except, I'm not sure how high off the ground I could get. Thanks for the bday wishes! I'll eat some ice cream for you!
1 comment:
AAAHHH! That's me! I'm old. I'm 29 again! That's when we were carefree and in Mexico skipping on the beach. We need to go do that again. Except, I'm not sure how high off the ground I could get. Thanks for the bday wishes! I'll eat some ice cream for you!
Post a Comment