Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Have a spookie day
I am so glad Halloween is here. I am glad because it means I am done sewing. For the past week my friend Shalynn and I have been frantically sewing three jedi knight costumes. I would like to thank my mom for doing Leia for us. I would also like to thank Shalynn who sewed with me the entire time. She is the most awesomeist friend ever. I know that awesomist is not a word but it just fits her so well. I think we finished last night at 11:00 p.m. The costumes look very very very good. I think I will have the kids wear them all week. I will be taking group photos later today and will post them for all to enjoy. Have a very scary day and don't get too sick eating all your kids candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Post a Comment