Monday, February 18, 2008

While Mommy is away

Today I did a very daring thing. I took Mariah to the dentist and left Hayley, Jaden, and Isabella home. Jaden said he would keep an eye on Bella. I think his eye never strayed from the Wii game he was playing. Bella didn't get into anything dangerous or get hurt. However she loves my computer. She is also quite good at using it. My dad called me using his webcam and Bella answered. Her most favorite thing to play with is "photo booth". She even figured out how to make a short video. It made me laugh so hard I had to share it.

3 comments:

sandals said...

That is SO CUTE I can't believe it! She's hilarious!

Brianna said...

Wow, very impressive!

Lyndzee said...

That is brave. When I think of how my mom would leave me home in charge of all 5 of us I think she must have been crazy...but I guess we all lived!