Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey

Happy Birthday Scott!!!! My super duper fantastic hubby is 38 today. He is so old but I love him. Lucky for him he still looks like he is 28.

I have the most amazing husband. He is kind, loving, patient, hard-working, complimentary, humble, spiritual, selfless, generous, giving, pleasant, helpful, gracious, forgiving, thoughtful, handsome, the best husband I could ever want, a wonderful father and all around great guy.

This morning Mariah wished Scott a happy birthday and then asked, Daddy why don't you ever go off track? (She is on year round school and is off right now). "You should get to go off track", she said. "Why don't you talk to your dad about that?" She thought it was especially unfair he would have to go to work on his birthday.

3 comments:

sandals said...

Happy Birthday, Scott! We'll be thinking of you today!

Anonymous said...

Happpppyyyyy birrttthdaaaay!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Uh, I know this is very late, but happy birthday, Scott!