
I had so much swimming last week that I just had to go again. I felt a little guilty going while most of my kids were in school but I got over it rather quickly. The one bad thing about going when the kids are in school is that I have to go home to get them. Gabe and Bella love to swim in my parents pool and the water is just the right temp. Shalynn came with me and brought Jared. Janie and her friend Mary were there too. Gabe was ready to go and sat in the kiddie pool before I could even get him changed. My parents have a zip line that goes into their pool and my dad thought it would be fun to take Gabe. I have never seen him look so terrified in all his life. The good thing about Gabe is that he doesn't let trauma get in his way. If he falls off a chair he gets right back on. He still wanted to play in the water and is still as fearless as ever. My dad wanted to see if Gabe would let him take him again. He climbed up the ladder and Gabe didn't even blink. However, we didn't want to push our luck so he didn't go again. Bella however is one who learns from others. When my dad asked if she wanted to go she very quickly ran the other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment