Haylie tagged me!
Thanks a lot Haylie.
Ok, here's what i'm supposed to do:
list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.
joys
1. spending time with my kids
2. spending time away from my kids
3. being with my friends
fears
1. laundry (it is alive and is breeding)
2. earthquakes
3. loosing all my digital pictures
current obsessions
1. it's a secret and I'm not telling
2. my computer
3. baking bread
facts
1. i married Scott almost four months after our first date.
2. i have been making babies for 11 years. I am really quite tired.
3. i really need a pedicure.
now i have to tag five people:
1. Sandy
2. Anjuli
3. Janie
4. Heather
5. Mindy Sorry Mindy but you really need to blog.
1 comment:
Baking bread, huh? Well, I need a new whole wheat bread recipe if you have one you love.
Post a Comment