Thursday, January 22, 2009

jumping over my roadblock

I have gotten very behind on my blog. This is for several reason but the biggest is that I just can't bring myself to blog about the trip we took the day after Christmas. I have tried and failed several times. I just can't do it. It is not that I did not have fun. My problem is really quite silly. You see I am pregnant. Why would that be a problem you may ask. Well, on the trip is when my morning sickness decided to kick in. So some of you might be asking what on earth that has to do with me not being able to blog about it. Well, the truth is looking at the pictures makes me queasy. I am feeling much better now. Thank you Zofran. Despite the fact that I have improved I just can't look at those pictures. So I am moving on. I figure blogging about trips is really for my own benefit anyway.

P.S. To those who are not on facebook and had no idea I was pregnant, well... now you know. Oh, and I am due August 20th.
I feel so much better now. Onward with the blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nan said...

Congrats, Holly and Scott. I think Grandma already told me, but it was fun to be reminded on your blog. Sorry about the morning sickness. Crazy how certain things can trigger that. Who would have thought looking at pictures? We will keep you in our prayers.