Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
little chef
Isabella has always been independent. If I take to long to do something for her it's not long until she does it herself. Today while I had my visiting teachers over was one such instance. We were going to make some cookies today. She got a cookie mix from a birthday party last night. Coincidentally the party was a "cooking party". I'll have to call Jalene later and thank her. When I finished with my visit I came in the kitchen to find Bella had started without me. She had a bowl, three containers of oil, and several measuring spoons in action. The mix looked like a very thick cake batter. I almost threw it away. Instead I decided to reach for my camera. I thought that since she added oil maybe we could salvage it. Bella put in an egg and I added some extra flour. I wasn't sure how they would turn out but we gave it a try. They looked like cookies!! I even tasted one. Not to bad Bella. Gabe was the biggest fan of Bella's new skill. He ate three of them. I think I'll have her make dinner next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i can picture her climbing onto your kitchen counters right now!
go bella!
See, I read your blog. :)
Oh, how cute. I can't believe our little people are becoming big...ger.
Post a Comment