Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The big 1-0


10 years old. Jaden in a nutshell: Way to big for kisses. Still lets me hug him and whisper "I love you". Isabella's hero. Loves to build things-legos rule. Enjoys video games (gross understatement). Is as tall as Hayley. Favorite food is Grandma's spaghetti. Will do chores without being asked-usually so he can play video games. Keeps his room clean-also so he can play video games. Favorite chore is unloading the dishwasher-I love this. Is super-duper smart. Extra good at math. Reads his Book of Mormon every night. Let's Gabe play with his toys. Has awesome scooter skills. His favorite snack is my Clif Builder Bars. Is awesome at Tae Kwon Do. He has his blue belt. Teases his sisters endlessly. Doesn't like to be teased. Has a growling monster that comes out when he is angry. Tender-hearted. Still has two favorite "sleeping toys" named Snowball and Snowball Jr. He's brave when it comes to rides at Lagoon, but he still doesn't like to go downstairs by himself. He is my best toy-room cleaner. He is developing some super dance moves, one day maybe I'll capture them on film. Is now a Webelo in cub scouts. His best friends are Drake, Kate and Jordan. His best friends forever are Hayley, Mariah, Isabella and Gabriel. I love you Jaden. Happy Birthday. You Rock!!

6 comments:

Kaydee and the boys said...

TEN?? Man, I bet you feel old.

sandals said...

Have a great Birthday, Jaden!

Unknown said...

JADEN!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jaden. You are getting so big. I've hated that you've outgrown kisses...but hugs are OK too. GrandMerry

The Taintor Family said...

Happy Birthday Jaden!
I can't believe you're a whole decade. Even crazier is that I remember when I turned 10. Now, I'm old and I'm fat. Treasure your youth.

Mindy said...

This is Drake. You're the best friend, ever! I had fun at your birthday party.