Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Monday, October 20, 2008
taking up the whole stinkin' ride
I know that I have a lot of children. I am well aware of it. However most days it really doesn't seem like that many to me. That is however until we go to Gardner Village and take up all the ponies on their pony ride.
Oh, Holly! It's true, you have several, but I can't think of a better mama for those kids than you. It would be sad to waste you on just two or three children - let's spread the wealth, I say!
3 comments:
How do you do these great pictures boxes. I love them. And thanks for the shout out. Can't wait to see you>
i think you should get one of these pony walker dealies and put it in your backyard.
Oh, Holly! It's true, you have several, but I can't think of a better mama for those kids than you. It would be sad to waste you on just two or three children - let's spread the wealth, I say!
Post a Comment