Back in 2001 my super friend
Mindy had a Halloween Party for the "big kids" only. This started a tradition that I look forward to every year. I love to dress-up. I mean I really love it. The last few years we have stopped buying all our costumes and have found the beauty of
renting. This way we can get really cool costumes for the same price as buying a cheap looking one. It's getting harder and harder to come up with great ideas. Because we take it so seriously the expectations are very high. This year I think we pulled it off. In fact I think this may be my favorite costume ever. Scott was
Lucius Malfoy and I was
Bellatrix Lestrange.

If you think it's childish that grown people would dress-up for Halloween then you should see the games we play at our parties. There was a candy-corn toss, pumpkin bowling, and bobbing for worms in cool-whip. Good times.
I have more pictures to post but unfortunately Mindy still has them. More to come...
4 comments:
Scott makes a very good Lucius
You all look awesome!
that is such an awesome costume and idea. good job
Oh, yes. Good times. And don't forget who the female delagate for Cool-Whip-all-over-the-face-and-in-the-nostrils-and-coating-the-false-eyelashes was. I wonder why you didn't post a picture of that?!
Post a Comment