Ok ok it's not really my twin. It's not even really a tumor. My saliva gland is full of saliva. I wish it was my twin. That would be so much more interesting than what it really is. I have a saliva duct stone. When I eat something it just pops right out. The stone blocks my saliva from flowing and it all pools in my gland. After my CT scan they discovered the stone is right under my tongue. So it's off to the surgeon for me. Yeah.

4 comments:
I love "My Big, Fat Greek Wedding". I was thinking that was sounding familiar!
Sorry to hear about your saliva gland! Hope it's not painful!
That's totally disgusting!!! I can't believe you showed this to the world.
Just kidding. If I was in Utah, I would take it out myself.
I have the same freaking thing! It started when I was in the hospital after I had Cassie and it has come and gone ever since. Especially if I eat jelly bellies! Thanks for shring cause now I know I am not a freak!!!
that's so funny!
you so clever.
i think i'm going to go watch that movie right now!
i regretted that i never got to poke your twin when i was over at your house.
eeeew.
Post a Comment