
I love conference weekend. I love spending the weekend with my family. I love not having to get said family ready for church. I love love love hearing the counsel and instruction from our leaders. I love that in October we head up to my in-laws cabin to watch conference.
It was a a bit stormy but Scott managed to get one ride in before it got too bad. Gabe and Bella were the only ones who wanted to go for a ride. It was rainy and there were legos to play with. I didn't want to go either but made Scott take my camera. I am glad he did. The leaves were amazing and most of them were gone after the storm.
2 comments:
Sweet ride! I miss my little Holly, looks like things are going well though, way to go.
i'm so jealous. that looks really fun. don't you just love that conference is in the fall?
Post a Comment