Well, she is one week old. I have a goal to take her picture with this bear every Friday. We'll see how it goes. Goals are good right?
One week old and it's time for her first bath at home. First bath with water anyway. I wipe her down everyday with bebe mustela. It makes her smell super delicious and is an excellent time saver. In fact the only reason I subjected her to the torture of a "real bath" is that her hair was dirty. Five kids stroking her head all day makes for some really nappy hair. Yikes. Her favorite part of the bath had to be when it was over.
One week later and Gabe still "lubs her". In fact, I don't think I've ever had a baby so loved by the toddler. He professes his love to her several times a day. First thing in the morning he runs to my bed to check on her. He loves to rub his cheek on her face. There is no sibling rivalry here. We'll see if that lasts when she starts drooling on his toys. For now I am loving this.
No comments:
Post a Comment