
What could be more fun than going to lagoon days before you are going to have a baby? I can't think of a thing. Luckily for my big belly the kids had school too. An evening at Lagoon was much better than having to be there all day. The kids still got there fill of rides and I didn't have to make dinner. It even rained while we were eating and cooled things off a bit. After dinner we split up. Scott, Grandpa, Lisa, Dallas, Mikayla, Hayley, and Jaden headed off to the "big rides". Grandma Judy (bless her soul. No way could I have managed without her), Mariah, Isabella, Gabe, and I headed off to the" kiddie rides". Because we split up I unfortunately I didn't get any pics of the older kids. You'll just have to imagine the looks of terror and delight upon their shining faces. The younger three had a wonderful time. Gabe loved all the rides except Puff the Magic Dragon. Grandma Judy didn't like it much either. Mariah had her first ride with a boy. Even though there were plenty of other airplanes to choose from he wanted to sit right down next to her. So sweet. She took it well and even managed to have a nice little conversation. We ended the night with a ride on the carousel and some "dippin dots". What could be better than that?
No comments:
Post a Comment