Today Bella started her first day of Joy School. She was very excited to start school. She kept asking me all morning where her homework was. She even found a backpack in her room to take. When I got home from dropping her off I came to the strange realization that I only had one kid with me. I would hardly even call him a kid yet. I will have two whole hours twice a week with only Gabriel to take up my time. How great is that. It is not often with five kids that I get alone time with any of them let alone the baby. There will be two days every five weeks that I will be teaching Joy School. I think that is a small price to pay for what I am getting in return. I can almost remember what it was like when it was only Hayley and me. Almost.
Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Oh boy! I got Joy!
Today Bella started her first day of Joy School. She was very excited to start school. She kept asking me all morning where her homework was. She even found a backpack in her room to take. When I got home from dropping her off I came to the strange realization that I only had one kid with me. I would hardly even call him a kid yet. I will have two whole hours twice a week with only Gabriel to take up my time. How great is that. It is not often with five kids that I get alone time with any of them let alone the baby. There will be two days every five weeks that I will be teaching Joy School. I think that is a small price to pay for what I am getting in return. I can almost remember what it was like when it was only Hayley and me. Almost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the songs the kids learn in Joy School. How do you start a Joy School? I would like to do one here. Bella is beautiful! I LOVE her hair!
Scrapbooking day will never be the same. For about a month or so anyway.
Bella looks so incredibly old to me in that photo. Where did our little girls go?
I used to think Joy School was named after me...what a sad day when I found out it wasn't :(
Wish we had Joy School out here!
I love Joy school. And since I am the one who helped talk you into it, I hope you do, too! Zander is certainly excited that Bella is there!
Post a Comment