Saturday, September 8, 2007

One year old? Really?


I can't believe it. This year wizzed by so fast it almost gave me whiplash. Gabe has been a busy baby. He has put on 17lbs and grew almost 10 inches. He has also learned to roll over, sit up, crawl, cruise around the furniture, stand, and yesterday he took two steps. He also says "ma ma", "da da", "ba ba"(bye bye), and he can bark like a dog and quack like a duck. He can also wave hello and good bye, clap, and he's the master of patty cake. He can feed himself and loves bananas and bologna. Even though I can't believe it has been a year I also can't really remember not having him around. He's our Buddah baby and we love him. Happy Birthday baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Remember how big he was when he was born! I forgot how big he was! I can't believe you had little buddah inside of you. It feels like he's always been here. He's so cute! I can't believe all these babies are 1 year old now. So crazy. Now that he's one you can start thinking about another one. Right? Right? Right?

PS Who feeds there kid bologna anyway? JK.

sandals said...

Happy Birthday, Gabe! I've never met you but I hope to someday!

Kristen said...

Happy burfday little Gabe!

Mindy said...

What a cutie. I'm feeling the whiplash effect, too.