Monday, September 10, 2007

watch out, here he comes!

I actually have a lot of things I need to blog about besides this but I just couldn't wait to post it. Gabe took his first step on Sept. 7th and I have been waiting for him to get a little better at it before I got it on film. Today was the best he's ever done. I love how he kind of waddles. He's like my little penguin. By the way, Mariah gave him that pengin for his birthday and he loves it. That is the farthest he has ever walked to anything. Hence the kiss he gives it at the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is so cool! Way to go Gabe!!!!

Not to downplay the whole walking thing but my favorite part is when he kisses the penguin. You can tell he's so proud of himself!

He's such a jolly little man. How do you not devour him everytime you hold him?

Mindy said...

Holy Cow! I did not know he was that good! Whoa. Amari has some catching up to do. . .