Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st day of preschool




The day finally arrived that Bella has been waiting for since the older kids started school way back in July. Today was her first day of Preschool. We found a lady who does it out of her basement and several people in our ward are all going together. When I asked her what she was most excited about on her first day she replied, "snacks". When I picked her up and asked her what her favorite part of school was she replied, "snacks". If I had known she was in it for the food I could have gotten her a much cheaper snack. Hopefully she will be able to learn and eat at the same time.

1 comment:

sandals said...

Okay. That is just about the cutest digital scrapbook page I've ever seen! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the notebook paper look and of course, Beautiful Bella.