
Isabella has always had a beautiful head of curls. As her hair grew longer however the curls grew out. People told me that if I cut it the curls would bounce back. However after Bella cut a few of her curls off and they did not bounce up I knew this would not happen. Because of this I really did not want to cut her hair. I knew it would be the end of her ringlets. Bella on the other hand was quite persistent. I knew it would make styling her hair so much better and I relented. I think it turned out pretty cute. She is quite pleased with it and tells me now that she can do her hair all by herself.
1 comment:
We just cut our Tyler girl's hair, and it was just the right thing for her, even though Britt wasn't happy about it at first. Getting ready for school is so much better, too. Enjoy it.
Post a Comment