Gabe is getting his top teeth in. It seems like it is taking forever. It has caused a few sleepless nights. Yesterday I noticed one of the top ones broke through! He's still working quite hard on the other one. We gave him an ear of corn yesterday and he went to town. He started with one that had the corn cut off. He was okay with this but I thought he would like one with some more corn to sink his teeth into. I was right. He was very intense about eating his corn. When he would drop it he would squeal until I gave it back to him.
Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Cutting Teeth
Gabe is getting his top teeth in. It seems like it is taking forever. It has caused a few sleepless nights. Yesterday I noticed one of the top ones broke through! He's still working quite hard on the other one. We gave him an ear of corn yesterday and he went to town. He started with one that had the corn cut off. He was okay with this but I thought he would like one with some more corn to sink his teeth into. I was right. He was very intense about eating his corn. When he would drop it he would squeal until I gave it back to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I kinda' want to see what happened when you took it away. I bet he was so sad. I want some corn now. I should go check my garden.
Yummy yummy yummy. That makes me hungry.
Post a Comment