Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
just like old times
Wednesday I invited my friends to go swimming with their kids at my parents pool. Shalynn, Mindy and Haylie all came with their kids. We used to do this a lot during the summers. With school and everyone's busy schedules we haven't done it for a while. Between the four of us now we have 14 children. I think the last time we all went together we had 10. It was so fun to watch the kids all play together.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm too sexy for your blog, too sexy for your blog, yah yah--
JK, I love these pictures! You must give me copies! Our kids are so cute! Thanks for not taking pictures of my thighs!
2 comments:
I'm too sexy for your blog, too sexy for your blog, yah yah--
JK, I love these pictures! You must give me copies! Our kids are so cute! Thanks for not taking pictures of my thighs!
I want copies of those pix, too. Who is that cute baby in the red gingham? That was a really fun day.
Post a Comment