Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Monday, July 2, 2007
I scrapbooked
I haven't scrapbooked for months. This weekend I was finally able to squeak out two pages. I know I shouldn't go chronologically but I couldn't help it. I really wanted to do these pages. So what if it was five years ago.
Oh my gosh! That's when you had only 3 kids! That was ages ago! Look it's Mariah--I mean Bella--I mean Gabe--I mean all your kids look alike! I remember those pajamas! Was Addie even born yet? Oh--sigh--memories. Don't you just love scrapbooking?
How Cute!! I haven't had a chance to take a scrapbooking class but I have been messing around with it, I will be doing some pages of the 4th I hope to post them sometime before the end of the weekend. Thanks for all the great sites!!!!
3 comments:
Ahh! A girl has taken over Gabe's body! :)
Oh my gosh! That's when you had only 3 kids! That was ages ago! Look it's Mariah--I mean Bella--I mean Gabe--I mean all your kids look alike! I remember those pajamas! Was Addie even born yet? Oh--sigh--memories. Don't you just love scrapbooking?
How Cute!! I haven't had a chance to take a scrapbooking class but I have been messing around with it, I will be doing some pages of the 4th I hope to post them sometime before the end of the weekend. Thanks for all the great sites!!!!
Post a Comment